It is not easy to have an “off the shelf” unit as specs and requirements have to met in order to supply the right pump for the job.
1. Depth of dynamic water level ( =static water level +draw-down when pumping) from ground level
- Head above ground to discharge point ( e.g top of storage tank) ( if applicable)
- Volume of water required to be pumped PER DAY
- Pump installation depth
- The horizontal distance from the borehole to the point of water delivery
6. Physical address or GPS coordinates.