Waterlink Pumps stock Submersible pumps that are the product of expertise gained from over four decades of experience, endurance and workmanship. These products are engineered to perfection with utmost care and stringent quality control at all stages to ensure a trouble free service.
Description: C.R.I. 4″, 6″ & 8″ Stainless steel series submersible pumps are made of corrosion resistance stainless steel with built in check valve. All vital components of these pumps are made of high quality 304 / 316 grade stainless steel and the shaft is of S.S 304 / 329 / 431. The optimal design of impellers and diffusers enables the best possible hydraulic efficiency.
These pumps are of multistage centrifugal type, which can be firmly coupled to a submersible electric motor, which operates submerged beneath the surface of water. Built in check valve prevents backflow and reduces the risk of water hammer. All mounting dimensions of pumps and motors are in accordance with either C.R.I. ‘W’ series, water filled rewindable submersible motors / C.R.I. ‘R’ series, encapsulated semi wet type submersible motors or any other NEMA standard motors.
- More longevity & hygiene
- Precise parts made of SS 304 / 316
- Shaft is of SS 304 / 431 / 329
- Highly durable and rigid in construction
- Good resistance against sand and abrasives
- Easy to dismantle & repair
- NEMA mounting standards
- Can handle high upthrust loads
- Extremely hardwearing water lubricated bearings
- Built-in check valve to prevent back flow.
- Domestic & Civil Water Supply
- Industrial & Rural water supply
- Fire fighting & Pressure Boosting units
- Sprinkler Systems and Mining.
Clean, thin, non-aggressive, non explosive, clear, cold, fresh water without abrasives, solid particles or fibre having the following characteristics.