Our on-site consultation and quotation process is FREE. Whether it’s a residential, commercial or industrial well, you will understand the costs in advance, so you can make an informed decision to proceed – with confidence.
- Our Drilling Manager makes an on-site assesment, answers your questions and provides a job estimate.
- Drilling Day – our crew, rig, supply truck arrive at your location. After staking out your drill site, we drill to the necessary depth to locate good quality drinking water.
- We configure your borehole to ensure maximum production.
- We can install a pump designed to meet your exact needs.
- We highly recommend you allow us to obtain a water sample for testing. We provide this service for a nominal fee.
- Whether residential, commercial, or industrial boreholes, waterlink’s highly skilled drilling crew provides quality workmanship at competitive rates.